Acloché now uses The Work Number® to provide automated employment and income verifications on our employees!
The Work Number is a fast and secure way to provide proof of your employment or income—a necessary step in many of today’s life events involving credit, financing, or securing of benefits or services. The Work Number simplifies the verification process and accelerates credit decisions through an online system available to verifiers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Acloché securely transmits employment and income data to The Work Number on a regular cycle, so the information remains current.
2. When you apply for credit or other services where proof of employment or income is required, you provide consent to the credit grantor to verify that information when signing the application.
3. The verifier uses the Acloché employer code of 15368 and your Social Security Number to look up your record on The Work Number database.
4. The verifier can validate your employment or income in seconds, accelerating the decision process and helping you obtain the credit you deserve.
Additionally, you can obtain an Employment Data Report summarizing your own information:
1. Visit www.theworknumber.com
2. Select “I’m an Employee” and then “Enter Site”
3.In the “Employer Name or Code” field, enter 15368 and click “Log In”
4. Enter your User ID
Note: If this is your first time accessing The Work Number, you will use a default User ID and PIN sequence. For Acloché employees, the default ID & PIN scheme is:
ID: Social Security Number (9 digits, no dashes)
PIN: Last 4 of SSN + 4 digit Birth Year
5. Click “Continue”
6. Enter your PIN
Note: If this is your first time accessing The Work Number, you will be guided through some additional, simple account setup steps.
7. Click “Log In”
Need help? The Work Number Client Service Center is available Monday–Friday; 7am–8pm (CT) at 800.367.2884. For TTY–hearing impaired call 800.424.0253.