It’s the month of giving!
In honor of our 50 for 50 campaign, which celebrates our 50th year in business by giving back to the community with 50 Acts of Gratitude, Acloché held a food drive at each of our branches all October long.
From October 1st through October 26th, each Central Ohio Acloché location collected non-perishable food items to benefit a local organization of their choosing. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we wanted to make sure to do our part and support the different organizations that work tirelessly to give access to food to those in need.
Our branches chose the following organizations for their food drive donation:
- Corporate, Direct Hire, Central Columbus & Medical – The Byron Saunders Foundation
- Delaware – LSS Delaware Food Pantry
- East Columbus – Gahanna Residents In Need Food Pantry
- Lancaster – Foundation Dinners
- Marysville – Hope Center Food Pantry
- Newark – Salvation Army Food Pantry
- Reynoldsburg – Helping Hands
- West Columbus – St. James Lutheran Church
Visit the links above to learn more about the organizations in your area! We are extremely proud of our teams for their contributions, and we wanted to thank these amazing organizations for their efforts in our communities.
Click here to learn more about our 50 for 50 campaign and to read about last week’s event, and check back every Friday for an update on our 50th anniversary celebration!