Bilingual Mortgage Branch Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Position: Bilingual Mortgage Branch Manager, Multicultural Lending Division
Our client, based in Tennessee, has been helping people purchase and refinance homes since 2002. Their culture is built on the values that an experienced human being brings to the mortgage process: Superior Work Ethic | High Morals | Work-Life Balance | Quality of Life | On-time Loan Closings.
Join a nationally recognized and multi award-winning team of Multicultural Lending experts that will provide you with the tools and support to significantly grow your mortgage origination business in the thriving multicultural markets.
Your Role as a Bilingual Mortgage Branch Manager:
If you are a Loan Originator, this is the perfect place for you to thrive. Our experienced support staff and advanced technology help streamline the mortgage process so that you have more time to work with more clients. Our emphasis on work-life balance helps ensure you have time for the humans in your life that matters most! Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee all assigned branch or team operations.
- Work cohesively with employees and Management to ensure proficient file and processing standards are met.
- Regularly meet with Supervisor to account for production standards, and ensure pipeline accuracy.
- Drive sales volume into the organization and coach employees to succeed in meeting their production expectations (as described in the Loan Officer agreement).
- Administer all company internal, external rules, HR polices, Employee handbook guidance, and any all other policy provisions that protect the soundness of the company.
- Recruit, hire, train, demote, and terminate branch and team employees when necessary, operating in conjunction with our HR policies and provisions.
- Carry oneself in a positive and dignified manner, representing the company and community with integrity.
- Utilize the marketing team and functions to help optimize sales efforts.
- Rehearse and conduct sales training, role playing, and implement ‘best practices’ for optimum sales success.
- Lead all team employees in all technology facets including, but not limited to, Encompass, AUS decision engines, social media marketing, etc.
- Organize and host routine branch and team meetings to ensure company announcements and communication levels are flowing between all employee levels.
- Assist department heads and operational staff employees with their needs.
- Insure optimum performance levels between sales and operations. Specifically, monitor and gauge performance between branch processing, underwriting, closing, post-closing, and secondary.
- Work cooperatively with upper management through goal setting, performance metrics, and evaluations.
- Managing specific budgets as requested by Management.
- Perform as a Producing Manager, keeping personal loan production at or above $500k on a monthly average.
- Participate as applicable, in networking groups and functions representing FCM. This includes but not limited to community projects, Chamber of Commerce functions, Rotary Clubs, realtor associations and builder associations.
- Maintain Dodd Frank / NMLS federally registered status.
Background Profile for the Bilingual Mortgage Branch Manager:
- Bilingual in English & Spanish, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Encompass LOS
- Recent mortgage management experience highly desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Join This Dynamic Team in 2021?
- Top 100 Mortgage Company in America, Mortgage Executive Magazine, 2012-2018
- Received BBB Torch Award for Ethical Commerce,2013
- Assisted low-to-moderate income families achieve home ownership by arranging $1.4 million in Welcome Home Grants through their non-profit entity.
- A Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae direct seller/servicer
- They offer loans in 41 of 50 US States (Wholesale and non-delegated lending)
- Environment and Culture – they are committed to charity and the community in which they serve.