Branch Manager/ Area Manager – Bucks/ Chester County PA
Our client has won many awards over their 30 years in business including Top Mortgage Employer, Top Mortgage Workplace and Top Mortgage Lender. It’s really all about the culture. This is a place where people are treated as a top priority. That starts with the associates and bleeds through to the customer. This is a stable environment because people come here, stay and grow in their career.
This is a newly created role reporting directly to a Regional Manager. This is a multi million dollar market up for grags within a highly successful region. We are looking for a seasoned retail branch leader or a senior LO who is ready to take the next step in their career.
This highly successful company offers all the typical products but then, they have specialty products and experts within those specialty products that will absolutely help your purchase business grow.
This role is ideal for a producing branch manager who is ready to get into leadership full time. The role could ultimately lead to multiple branch offices as you learn their business model and gain the trust of the team. We are looking for candidates that live and have a strong network in the Bucks, Chester and Montgomery counties.
Management Responsibilities Include:
- actively recruiting successful Mortgage Loan Originators and other branch associates.
- coaching, directing, developing, and motivating staff to perform at their best. Creates a positive work environment; sets clear objectives and monitors performance.
- manages performance issues in accordance with company policy
- managing and overseeing appropriately the daily operations of the area so as to control expenses and minimize risk to the Company.
- understanding the company’s Customer Commitment and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) platform, as well as maintain a NPS equal to or greater than the company’s corporate standard of 76.
- ensuring that all persons performing any services for the Company through the Area are Company employees, properly licensed and registered, as applicable, and are approved to start by Company and, as applicable approved by the Company to originate loans.
- ensuring that all websites or other social media used by the Area or any Area Employees that relate in any way to financing residential real estate are approved by the Company prior to posting to/access by the general public.
- responsible for immediately reporting any lawsuits, complaints; investigations or other similar actions which involve Employee’s duties on behalf of the Company and/or which could potentially affect Employee’s licensing status or ability to perform his/her job for the Company.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, contact us to have a confidential conversation about your career objectives, your accomplishments and this exciting new opportunity.