My client is expanding and seeks to fill a number of Research Associate roles in neuroscience and pain.
The ideal candidate will take on the following roles:
- Liaise with a team of scientists and researchers supporting preclinical studies using rodent models and tests.
- Conduct preclinical pain research including surgeries, behavioral studies, and preliminary data analysis.
- Execute rodent surgeries and behavioral testing.
- Initiate experimental data analysis and drafting of study reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS/MS degree in life sciences, neuroscience, or psychology.
- Laboratory and behavioral experience with rats or mice.
- Experience with relevant rodent surgeries or behavioral tests with rats and mice, including pain models and their endpoints.
- Rodent dosing experience (IP, SC, PO).
- Good organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to comprehend and comply with all SOP and IACUC, safety and quality assurance protocols.
- Computer skills on Microsoft Office and graphing/statistical software.