This Commercial construction company is looking to build upon their incredible, growing team of project superintendents that excel at building the best mixed-use, medical and commercial office/retail projects in the Mid-TN & Greater Nashville area.
They approach every project with a single objective: to do what is best and right for the client.
They work with dozens of businesses and organizations in the middle Tennessee area. From concept to draft plans to a firm proposal, They work hand-in-hand to create the best possible result for any organization.
Their firm specializes solely in commercial construction projects between $300,000 and $30M. These projects range from ground-up construction to renovations or additions.
Most of their clients employ between 10 and 100 employees and are located within 100 miles of middle Tennessee.
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT OVERVIEW:
To maintain project schedules, cost control, quality and safety standards of assigned projects. To provide daily direction and enforcement of company procedures to subcontractors, vendors, and labor forces. Maintain positive relations with owners, subcontractors and suppliers and market their company as a great company to work with.
- Assist Project Manager in project start up.
- Develop and schedule work assignments for required subcontractors and vendors on a daily and weekly basis to meet project schedule.
- Inspect work in progress to assure quality and contract compliance. Immediately correct any deficiencies discovered.
- Communicate with Project Manager daily of any schedule delays, labor cost overruns, subcontractor issues or other project problems.
- Maintain daily job reports. Submit copies to Project Manager.
- Attend project progress meetings. Be prepared to provide input on schedule and current project issues.
- Personally comply with and enforce safety and project housekeeping requirements.
- Maintain clean, orderly, and well-organized field office standards.
- Procure job-related materials, equipment or other services.
- Properly display all Equal Employment Opportunity, Emergency Aid Information, Safety Signage, and Drug Policy posters.
- Coordinate and supervise field layout. Out-of-ground projects require the use of a registered surveyor to establish building corners and benchmark.
- Maintain “as-built” drawings for permanent record.
- Assist Project Manager, when requested, to develop quantity take-offs/cost estimates for change orders.
- Submit properly coded labor time sheets and expense reports to Office Manager on a bi-weekly basis for processing.
- Verify receipt of material/equipment deliveries. Submit delivery tickets to main office weekly.
- Maintain and build relationships with coworkers and share knowledge and techniques to further assist with all projects.
- Complete all field-related project close out requirements within project schedule.
- Manage ground-up, new commercial construction projects in the value-range of $1-10 Million ( Build-Out projects in the range of $30k-$500k).
We look forward to speaking to you soon!