Location: West Division – operating primarily in Colorado and surrounding states – will be project assigned in Loveland, CO
Base Wage Range: $100,000 to $130,000 commensurate with experience + Bonus
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 8-10
Willing to Travel – will be project assigned
Specialty: Heavy Civil Construction, Highway, Airfield, Design Build, Concrete Paving
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Nationally known, full-service heavy-civil contractor, specializing in building highways, airfields, streets and local roads, parking lots, industrial pavements, and water resource projects. In business for 70 years; primary market areas include the Rocky Mountain, Midwest, and Southwest regions of the United States. A leader in concrete paving innovation and quality, currently ranks in the Top 400 ENR Contractors and employs 750 employees annually.
We recognize the value of our workforce and offer a supportive culture, an excellent compensation and benefits package, and opportunity for advancement and growth.
- We value our people
- Our word in our bond
- Quality Products and Services at the best value
- Always give a full measure
To continue our leadership in the industry, we need the best and brightest individuals to add value to our team. Together we will lead the industry in Building a Better Community.
This position will manage and oversee construction project(s) in the West Division; operating primarily in Colorado. The Construction Manager will be responsible for oversight of our projects from initial planning to final completion, including the following:
- Serve as our representative in dealings with Owner Agencies, Designers, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Customers, and Inspectors.
- Oversee and provide direction to Subcontractors, Vendors, and Field Managers to ensure that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract and IHC Scott’s requirements.
- Assist in the development of and coordinate site activities to execute the optimal construction plan in accordance with project goals and objectives.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track construction issues.
- Assists in managing and reviewing the progress of the construction schedules.
- Present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis
- 8-10 years of relevant, progressively responsible construction management experience on highway and/or airfield projects up to $50M
- Intimate knowledge of heavy civil construction and project management including documentation, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, dispute resolution, personnel management, and resource (personnel and equipment) scheduling
- Excellent people skills & works well with others – team player!
- Conceptual planning ability
- Strong leadership ability
- Self-starter & educator
- Possesses excellent organizational/coordination skills
- Computer Skills must include: Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access), P6 Scheduling
- BS Degree Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience with airfield construction
- Experience with design/build
A comprehensive benefits package is provided to meet the needs of our employees at an affordable cost.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Profit Sharing
- 401K with generous match
- PTO Earnings
IHC SCOTT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER