Develop and execute a talent management lifecycle strategy, including talent planning, assessment, development, succession planning, and engagement. Drive talent management priorities in alignment with corporate strategy. Provide talent acquisition and development solutions towards employee readiness for increased responsibilities, the effectiveness of leaders, and the growing organization. Recommend and evaluate solutions for achieving optimum employee and organizational performance. Experience managing a talent/recruiting team, but must be hands-on for implementing strategies. 1-2 reports.
Role and Functions
- Talent Planning & Acquisition – Provide talent acquisition expertise to HR business partners and business leaders. Develop and execute talent strategies for strategic sourcing, market intelligence, emerging staffing trends, and workforce analytics. Establish and monitor talent acquisition success criteria and ROI. Establish and develop effective working relationships with HRBPs and business leaders. Manage the recruitment process to meet short and long-term talent strategies. Manage the human resources staffing function, including staff resources, assessment tools, competencies, agency relationships, talent management system design, onboarding programs, and ensuring staffing policies and procedures are compliant.
- Talent Development – Lead the design and operational execution of enterprise-wide talent processes including succession planning, leadership talent reviews, training and development, and employee engagement. Key advisor to HRBPs and business leaders. Partner with HRBPs and business leaders on talent pipeline and planning to ensure effective use of succession plans. Lead the succession planning process and create development strategies across talent pools. Assess and identify development opportunities and training needs. Ensure successful execution of talent identification and development planning processes. Implement leader development programs to prepare leaders for future roles. Deliver high-impact training programs and improve existing programs. Evaluate and track key metrics to determine overall effectiveness of talent development initiatives and ROI.
- Diversity & Inclusion – Partner with senior leadership to design diversity and inclusion strategy and goals. Develop an operational roadmap to support the strategy and lead execution of initiatives. Develop programs to increase pipeline efforts through outreach strategies and community partnerships. Partner with HRBPs and business leaders to strengthen inclusion across the organization. Build partnerships and relationships to influence and manage change to support diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Project, Process & Change Management – Lead, manage and coordinate highly visible, cross-functional projects in support of talent management programs. Build relationships and work cross-functionally to drive success and on-time delivery of programs, Monitor program progress, report on performance, and communicate with key stakeholders.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Management.
- Minimum of 10 years related to talent management experience in a global industry, preferably manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience.
- Knowledge of recruitment technology platforms; proficiency in Success Factors platform preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence and partner across organizations.
- Strong organizational, planning, and program management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually, domestic and international.