Due to growth, our client is adding an Electrical Designer to their Electrical Engineering group. They design and manufacture custom HVAC systems and are looking for a design to create / design submittal, working and production drawings from written information, forms, drawings, engineering standards, and customer / consultant specifications
- Gather and analyze project information through engineering knowledge, reference files, and discussions with other engineering personnel, to ensure proper product assembly through the establishment process.
- Create / prepare BOM (Bill of Materials), to include the assignment of part numbers, for use by Purchasing, Accounting, and Production from information provided by customer, consultant and / or application engineering personnel.
- Determine, document and disseminate information relating to all equipment selection, mounting dimensions and clearance heights in accordance with NEC and company procedure.
- Design and create appropriate drawings for package components, panel drawings, electrical schematics, and other required system components following coordination with all in-house areas of the company. AutoCAD Electrical experience preferred; AutoCAD experience minimum.
- Develop PLC ladder logic software, Human Machine Interface displays, and write protocol interface software for job specific requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with 2 – 4 years of experience in the electrical field.