Due to New Business Growth we are seeking motivated, qualified candidates with strong interpersonal skills to join our team.
Electrical Maintenance Tech (2nd Shift)
Hours 5:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. with weekly overtime
- Perform preventive maintenance on industrial production and facility equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning industrial production and facility equipment.
- Perform upgrades to equipment that supports improvements to safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Perform installation of new equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting PLC and CNC control systems.
- Experience in AC/DC electrical control and power systems.
- Experience with Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read and utilize electrical and mechanical schematics and blueprints.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with NEC, NFPA 70E and OSHA standards.
- All tools and test equipment to perform daily task are provided.
- Basic computer skills.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Vocational training certificate, college technical degree or equivalent experience is required.
$1.00 Shift Differential, Air Conditioned Facility, Company-wide Bonus opportunity twice a year, Monthly Perfect Attendance bonus, low cost Medical insurance (low employee cost & low deductible), Vision, Dental, Life, Disability insurance, 401k, Exercise Facility on site, Free Uniforms, Vehicle Discount Programs, Generous Vacation Time & PTO time (paid time off). Plus many more benefits