The successful candidate will need to possess strong attention to detail, communication and presentation skills, will be able to stay organized and work independently. This critical position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. They will provide timely and effective administrative support to the Chairman/CEO, the President/COO, Director of Marketing and secondary support to other members of the Executive Management team. Maintain strict confidentiality in processing of all information.
They will also work in the Marketing group in developing brochures, updated social media accounts and editing videos.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as internal and external meetings, domestic and international travel, lodging, and events.
- Coordinates calendar management via Outlook, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as other business associates to coordinate a variety of complex meetings. Sets reminders and assists with the various needs for each activity, including retrieval of proper historical references.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes of meetings and files appropriately.
- Deals with confidential business and personal information. Demonstrates poise, tact, diplomacy and ability to maintain confidential information as needed.
- Maintains company stock records.
- Acts as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, organizing companywide events.
- Partners with various community entities, facilitates charitable contributions and corresponding records.
- Assists marketing team with trade show coordination, website updates, social media management and other tasks as needed.
- Communicates as appropriate with domestic and international customers and associates, sensitive to other cultures and behaviors, international time zones.
- Handles incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Reviews and summarizes miscellaneous information, reports, and documents; does research and prepares reports as needed.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Graphic arts and video creation experience preferred.
- Community service and or outreach a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Power Point. Proficiency in database management.
- Ability to manage calendar software.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet short deadlines
- Excellent English grammar, composition and spelling skills; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.