Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Iowa
An established OEM/System Integrator specializing in process controls is looking for a Field Service Engineer to travel to customer locations to perform pre-startup duties, troubleshoot, adjust, install, and repair equipment as needed. When not traveling, you will answer service calls and assist customers via VPN connections.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Established company (over 40 years) working in very stable industries
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits packages including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company phone and laptop provided
- AS/BS in Engineering, or a relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- 2 – 4 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Basic knowledge of Rockwell Software products, specifically Studio 5000
- Ability to travel over 75%
- Ability to perform “pre-startup” duties including:
- Verify Industrial Networking
- Bump Motors to Verify Rotation
- Verify Field Sensors and Equipment
- Run all equipment in manual
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail