This position requires current or recent service experience servicing Medical Imaging Devices (FDA regulated)………
Manufacturer of Medical Imaging Instrumentation is in need of a Field Service Engineer based in the greater Farmingdale Long Island, NY area. They are seeking someone with at least 2 years of experience servicing Medical X-Ray Instrumentation. The individual hired will be responsible for the medical imaging service in the area. Any manufacturer’s training or RSTI training is a plus. Limited overnight travel will be required. You must have a minimum of 2 years experience servicing medical imaging devices.
- Base salary will depend upon experience
- On-Call compensation
- Profit Sharing ($6k – $12K Annually)
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance w/Mileage
- Work life balance
- Will be servicing medical imaging instrumentation in the greater Farmingdale Long Island area.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on medical imaging equipment.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Assist sales in procuring medical imaging service contracts (when needed).
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service electronic equipment, or an AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer’s training on medical imaging equipment is a plus.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing medical imaging equipment. REQUIRED !!
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.