Key Job Activities:
• Learn the rules, processes and drivers that affect Fleet and Fuel billing, staffing, budgeting, financial reporting, and sales
• Report on monthly activity and variances
• Develop and maintain rolling forecasts for revenues and expenses
• Interact with all levels of the organization to analyze and report on variances from Fleet and Fuel budget/forecast and develop more effective budget/forecast processes
• Affectively manipulate large sets of data
2) Provides Fleet and Fuel analysis for all areas of the company in support of the business needs.
3) Performs other related duties as required or requested. This includes but is not limited to providing support to finance and / or other teams and special projects as needed.
4) Look for and implement process improvements across all areas of Fleet and Fuel.