Our client is a rapidly growing franchise leader headquartered in Tampa, Florida. They are a high-energy organization with dynamic leadership and an engaged team. Their services are in high demand. The company was established in 2005, has 37 current franchisees nationwide, and is on pace to expand to 100 by 2024.
We have a plan to get our customers back to the things that matter quickly and hassle-free.
We have a plan to accelerate your career!
You will need an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong desire to impact others’ lives, and an interest in creating your success.
Franchise Development Manager partners with the CEO to manage the full life cycle from prospect to approval. This position will play a key role in the continued explosive growth of the franchise program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Research, analyze and create a targeted list of prospective candidates based on our ideal candidate profile(s) and gauge interest in the franchise opportunity.
- Conduct initial outreach to prospective franchisee leads and provide information about the franchise process and requirements.
- Manage and maintain prospect information in our Franchise Soft Management (FSM) System
- Manage prospective candidates’ information flow through the entire franchise process, ensuring all documentation is received, accurately maintained, and qualifications have been met.
- Review franchisee applications and submit suitable franchise candidate files for review.
- Prepare franchise candidate file for CEO approval.
- Schedule and coordinate the Discovery Day.
- Research and report on market information and determine market availability.
- Organize franchise industry conferences and tradeshows, coordinating with vendors, shipping of booth, equipment, marketing, and other materials.
- In partnership with the CEO, creating and maintaining materials, presentations, content, and communications to support the lead generation and education process (both for franchise and non-traditional development opportunities).
- Manage development pipeline of existing and prospective franchisees to move them along in the sales process.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and requirements.
- Ability to align with company values.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales or sales support, preferably in a franchise organization.
- Strong analytical skills with an in-depth understanding of contact-centered metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven success collaborating with all levels of employees and customers.
- Ability to prepare and present data-driven presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across an organization to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Goal-oriented and executes with excellence.
- Passionate with a winning attitude in a competitive environment.
- Willingness to be tactical to deliver results.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or business community members. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and boards of directors.
Our client is offering a competitive salary with unlimited commission opportunities. Benefits include health, dental, vision, and PTO.
A 401(k) program will be implemented in 2021.