Human Resources Coordinator
VP of Operations
To ensure success, HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
- Answers employee requests and questions.
- Assists with new employee recruiting and on-boarding.
- Process Payroll
- Assists with documentation concerning grievances, terminations, absences and performance reports.
- Conducts audits of HR documents and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the performance review process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Keeps track of employee information, including an employee’s name, address, job title, compensation or tax withholding information and benefits.
- Files and maintains employee records.
- Performs clerical functions.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2-5 years’ experience in human resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Detail oriented
- Time management
- Critical thinking