Looking to hire a Senior Strategist
Prefer CPG experience
Responsibilities are multi-faceted and include overall leadership, growth of direct reports, project leadership and client relationship management.
Able to successfully lead projects and to work directly with clients — using a variety of processes and methodologies.
An outstanding strategic thinker, writer and presenter.
Also responsible for maintaining and improving our culture. They should be a role model and available as a mentor or sounding board for anyone in need. They must fully embrace the idea of continuous teaching and learning, taking the time to teach as they operate in daily work. Should identify and take ownership of specific internal initiatives, which they are expected to commit to on top of their assigned projects. They should also act as the right hand of the Group Lead, assisting with the management of the Group’s assigned accounts and/or business unit needs.
- Strategic, non-linear thinker
- Consultative approach with clients with the ability to build productive advisory relationships
- Enjoy seeking out new opportunities to help clients
- The intense drive and courage to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Marketing or consumer insights experience
- 7+ years of strategic advertising experience in Advertising Agency Creative or Account Planning (behavioral science, marketing, brand management, management consulting, consumer insights/market research) and at least a Masters level education and/or;
- Experience as a senior-level marketing executive with extensive strategic advertising experience, and/or;
- Experience in the behavioral sciences or fields grounded in psychology and human behavior, and definitely;
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, easily demonstrated strategic acumen and a passion for solving problems
And frankly, you must be someone with whom both clients and fellow employees genuinely love to work with.
We are seeking a talented, driven, passionate individual to welcome to our dynamic team. You will have a change-oriented and strategic mindset, and a passion for insights. You have a strong quantitative/stats and/or behavioral/secondary data background.