IT Communications Coordinator
This role supports all aspects of planning and execution for corporate communications—including internal communications to engage and align associates and drive business process improvement. The role’s primary responsibilities are to manage the communication of the Company’s newly deployed billing system, as well as to solicit feedback and make tool recommendations, and track/report metrics.
Essential Job Functions
- Owns and manages Corporate Communications from Program team to Deployment sites- creates an integrated communication plan across workstreams
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders to the program to ensure targeted messages are received effectively by intended audiences
- Creates standardized communications templates, branding and toolsets and coordinates communications plan across all program workstreams
- Monitors, tracks and reports online metrics, communication effectiveness, and reach
- Drafts and/or proofreads and delivers communications using a variety of distribution channels, online and in person
- Assesses current tools and makes business process recommendations; proactively recommends new/innovative toolsets to promote collaboration and information sharing.
- Maintains and builds library of data- hands on with communications authoring and toolset development
- Builds consistent branded communications templates/tones/tools/cadence
- Three plus years of relevant communications work experience in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Marketing or Communications.
- Able to work independently, make assessments and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience writing formal releases, internal company communications and leadership communications.
- Experience working on projects with multiple workstreams and 10+ stakeholder groups
- Able to translate technical concepts to business impact statements
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Organized, process focused and driven
- Detail orientated and able to “connect the dots”
- Comfortable in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong ability to adapt to change; comfortable with ambiguity
- Process and metrics driven