Oracle Cloud Implementation Project Manager
The Oracle Cloud Implementation Project Manager will focus on leading the ERP migration from JDE to Oracle Cloud. Preferred candidate will have experience with migration from JDEdwards 7.3 to A9.4 or experience with migration from A9.4 to Enterprise One.
The job requires deep project management experience with broad technology knowledge and the ability to facilitate the deployment of an ERP solution at the client site, while working with the third party vendor.
Collaborating with a third party project manager, responsibilities include project planning, communications, coordination, issues management, risk mitigation, escalations, budget tracking, documentation, and training. The selected candidate will apply solid project management and leadership skills and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
- Develop detailed project plan with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manage the agreed project plans and schedules.
- Estimate and qualify the resources needed to achieve ERP implementation success and ongoing support goals.
- Work directly with the third party PM and internal client resources to lead and drive decisions relevant to the project, help resolve issues, mitigate risks, and provide timely status reports on tasks and milestones.
- Develop documentation and execute training plans for internal client resources.
- Coach, mentor and lead project team members, educating each in the methodology being used and their role in achieving success.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- PMP Certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 8+ years of managing ERP implementations
- Must have experience with migration from JDEdwards 7.3 to A9.4 or experience with migration from A9.4 to Enterprise One.
- Managed at least two full JDE to Oracle Cloud Project Lifecycle implementations
- Experience using Microsoft Project or similar PM tool
- Experience with project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Experience with change management, project risk mitigation, and issue management
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record of managing large, complex projects