An exciting European animal health company with superior innovation and novel products is expanding their presence in the US Dairy Market.
We are seeking experienced sales professionals and industry leaders to grow the market, while helping to develop and coach a team of Farm Advisors.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of something that could revolutionize animal health, discover personal and professional growth and build equity in the company.
Title: Key Account Manager
Industry: Animal Health, Dairy
- I29 Corridor (Western IA, Eastern SD, Western MN)
- Southern California Valley (Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Bakersfield)
- Central California Valley (Fresno, Madera, Merced, Modesto, Turlock)
- Develop and implement the strategy for designated key customers to expand demand, drive growth and extend strategic partnerships
- Maintain customer partnerships by providing unparalleled customer service, technical expertise and value added solutions
- Develop and coach regional Farm Advisors
- Build brand recognition and regional presence through industry influencers and events
- Collaborate with the leadership and technical teams to identify and deliver insights on competitors, trends, challenges and opportunities
- Provide expert though leadership in your field with limited direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science, Dairy Science or similar. Will consider relevant experience.
- 8+ years of experience working directly with large dairy farms in a consulting or sales capacity.
- 2+ years of leadership and coaching experience
- Ability to learn and deliver scientific information to a variety of audiences
- Motivation and desire to launch new technology and share in success of dairy producers
- Experience in business development in highly competitive, mature markets
- Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401K, equity and company vehicle
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in learning more, apply today or reach out for additional information.