Discoveresource has partnered with a dynamic animal health company whose superior innovation and novel products are providing significant benefits to dairy producers across the globe. They are rapidly expanding their presence in the US and we are seeking experienced sales professionals and industry leaders to grow regional markets. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of exciting changes in the dairy industry for a company that offers professional growth and equity in the company!
Title: Strategic Account Manager
Industry: Animal Health, Dairy
- Southern California Valley (Fresno to Bakersfield)
- I29 Corridor (Western IA, Eastern SD, Western MN)
- Eastern MN, Western WI
- Central California Valley (Fresno to Stockton)
Key Accountabilities for the Strategic Account Manager include:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for designated territory, identify key customers, influencers, opprtunties and approach to increase market share and customer value
- Create and maintain customer partnerships by providing unparalleled customer service, technical expertise and value added solutions
- Develop and coach regional Farm Advisors
- Build brand recognition and regional presence through industry influencers and events
- Collaborate with the leadership and technical teams to identify and deliver insights on competitors, trends, challenges and opportunities
- Provide expert though leadership in your field
Desired Qualifications for the Strategic Account Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science, Dairy Science or similar. Will consider relevant experience.
- 8+ years of experience working directly with large dairy farms in a consulting or sales capacity.
- 2+ years of leadership and coaching experience
- Ability to learn and deliver scientific information to a variety of audiences
- Motivation and desire create
- Experience in business development and/or product launch
- Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
The company offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401K and company vehicle. If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in learning more, apply today or reach out for additional information.