Lead Electrical Engineer
$100-120K plus 15% bonus
Our client in Davenport, Iowa is looking to hire a Lead Electrical Engineer. This EE will research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, systems and networks. A Lead Professional position that will tackle difficult and complex problems. This role will require periodic communication and interaction with leadership.
- Lead large projects or processes of complex scope, with limited oversight from the manager.
- Coach, review and delegate work to level employees.
- Assist in the development and operational plan and implement for areas of assigned responsibilities.
- Identify continuous improvement/automation activities.
- Determine method of research for the planning, design development and testing of electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial and domestic purposes.
- Support relationships through strong communication and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- PLC Programming experience.
- HMI Programming experience.
- Control system design experience via AutoCAD Electrical.
- Project Management