Machine Mixing Operator
- Local well-known chemical manufacture has a need for 3 Machine Batching Operators to work in the compounding departments. Jobs are open on 2nd and 3rd shift due to recent growth
- We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for these opportunities.
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for creating product batches safely and efficiently following established procedures in a manner that minimizes product losses and adjustments.
- Local candidates only please
- Perform all tasks that assures personal safety and the safety of others.
- Follow proper batching and sanitation procedures for compounding.
- Maintain the necessary documentation and distribute appropriately.
- Check release tags to confirm that all batch components are correct and unexpired.
- Communicate with the Production Manager to ensure that batch back-ups exist to respond to production needs.
- Adhere to FDA, GMP, OSHA, SQF and other food safety guidelines
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Manager, Supervisor or Leads.
- HS diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of chemical, consumer products, food or related batching, mixing and or blending manufacturing experience; MUST HAVE FOOD or CHEMICAL batching experience
- Physical ability to frequently lift 50 lbs. safely using proper lifting technique.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must possess attention to detail and good math skills.
- Experience with FDA and GMP guidelines
- Possess good teamwork and communication skills.
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Reading, writing, math skills and able to use a ruler is required