If you’re interested in joining a large plant and a global company and working in a fast-paced environment this might be for you. We’re currently searching a Maintenance Supervisor/Manager to lead a team of 12 multi-skilled technicians on day shift in a nonunion site. As as Maintenance Manager you will have a considerable impact on the plant’s overall performance.
- Manage all maintenance activities in the plant in order to maximize production while adhering to safe practices, procedures, and environmental requirements.
- Responsible for the direct supervision and scheduling of the maintenance team to provide appropriate shift coverage, facility maintenance repairs, enhancements, and production line optimization.
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Lead team of maintenance associates in predictive & preventive maintenance and machine repair.
- Responsible to optimize equipment and production line performance.
- Supervise the operation of the plant storeroom and responsible for accuracy of total inventory.
- Manages the maintenance work order system.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in an Engineering or Technology discipline)
- Min. 2-5 years of experience in maintenance supervision/management.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge/experience managing maintenance through CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System).
- Strong knowledge in maintenance and reliability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite and experience with SAP preferred.
- Working knowledge of all facets of manufacturing including continuous improvement, team building, safety, associate relations, quality, and customer service.
- Good oral and written communication skills and strong leadership skills are required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, problem solve in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage, motivate and train others to achieve required goals.