Our client is a leading manufacturer of equipment. The Maintenance Technician III, under limited supervision, will troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hydraulic systems, mechanical issues, and control circuits on production machinery and systems.
- Direct, assist, and educate lower grade technicians on equipment and system repairs and operations.
- Observe and practice good housekeeping and safe work procedures while performing all assigned duties.
- Project work as needed to improve processes and department flow.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced mechanical skills. Having the ability to read and utilize mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and parts diagrams.
- Electrical skills (use of volt meter, checking power sources, fuses, use of electrical schematic to troubleshoot relay and control logic etc).
- Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Ability to listen to and/or read instructions and follow them.
- Welding skills.
- Safe forklift and mobile lift equipment operations. Valid Driver’s License (required).
- Ability to plan and prioritize work assignments.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/equivalent and two year technical degree or equivalent training/experience required.
- 5+ years experience preferred.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) training/education; troubleshooting and ladder logic programming skills required.
- Experience with Allen Bradley and Fanuc PLC’s preferred.