- Troubleshooting and repairing Mechanical, Electronic, and Electrical Industrial Equipment
- Perform Quick Repair for Trouble Calls from Operating Technicians
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on industrial equipment including Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
- Preventative Maintenance activities
- Continuous improvement activities (Kaizen)
3+ years industrial maintenance technician experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment.
Completed apprenticeship program AND 2+ years multi-craft industrial maintenance experience
2-year technical degree (AS) in electronics, robotics, general technology, mechatronics or related technical field AND at least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial maintenance environment or equivalent military experience
4+ years of high-tech maintenance related military experience (e.g. US Navy- Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.).