Maintenance Technician – 1-11:30pm – 4 day/40 hour week — Food/Bev manufacturing and packaging plant — up to 35/hr
We currently have an opening in our Casa Grande plant for a qualified Maintenance Mechanic. The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining highly technical and automated equipment to include fillers, case packers, and palletizers, also to include process systems, ammonia refrigeration equipment, high-pressure boilers, air compressors, and other building utilities.
Our team needs the following experience:
- Allen Bradley PLC knowledge to include SLC 500, PLC 5 and Logix 5000 (troubleshooting and program understanding)
- Understanding of electrical schematics and documentation
- Welding to include: Mig, Tig and Arc
- Familiar with conveyors, Palletizing Eq., Case Packers, Pumps, gearbox’s and Etc.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Good decision making skills and self motivated
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems Operation
- Good attitude and able to work in a Team Environment
- 480V 3 Phase troubleshooting and wiring
- Low Voltage Controls
- Utilities – Boilers, Air Compressors and Ammonia Refrigeration
- Waste Water Systems
Shift is 1-11:30 pm Wednesday thru Saturday, There is a maintenance team of 2 on this shift. Overtime is available from time to time.
Relocation assistance is available, especially for food/bev/dairy type experience.
Experience in a food or beverage processing plant or food packaging facility is a plus!
Company offers an industry leading benefits package that includes:
- A no-deductible, $0 premium option for employee-only health coverage.
- 401(k) with 50% company match on first 8% of earnings you contribute.
- Safe harbor and profit sharing company contributions to 401(k).
- Company paid short and long term disability coverage.
- Company paid 2X annual salary life and AD&D insurance.
- 4 weeks annual paid time off.
- Extra time off for volunteering.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fitness membership reimbursement.
- And more
The company is a totally free nicotine employer. Veterans and disabled are encouraged to apply.