We are looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer experienced with building mechanical systems on Healthcare, and Higher Education related projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career towards a hands-on leadership role!
The Lead Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing Mechanical Systems such as Commercial HVAC systems and controls, Energy efficiency analysis, building load calculations, creating mechanical system and component drawings/concept and detailed design level.
- Project management, client relationships, mentoring of junior staff.
- Some travel will be required (clients/site visits, field survey existing conditions).
- Create 3 dimensional designs using Revit.
- Monitor installation of designed equipment and systems to ensure compliance with the design and building codes.
- Interact with a multi-disciplinary engineering team to review, define, and design to meet customer needs.
- Must be a PE with 6 to 15 years (or more) of experience designing building mechanical systems.
- Must have experience on healthcare and higher education projects.
- Must have experience with Trane Trace or HAP software.
- Must be proficient with Revit.
- Familiar with regulatory standards.
- Knowledge of DDC controls.
Why work here:
- An opportunity for the promotion and pay raise that you deserve
- An opportunity to work on challenging & exciting projects with an established and profitable full-service engineering firm
- Our client is growing and has more than 15 office worldwide
- Excellent benefits and compensation