Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
Job ID: MH44-20
Location: Charles Town, WV area
Compensation: $33 – $39 per. hour plus overtime
Benefits: Full Benefits Package, Paid Vacation, etc. Relocation assistance
Company and Position Summary:
Our client is a worldwide manufacturer of innovative construction products. The company has a reputation for being an environmentally friendly “green” manufacturer of products and materials used in the construction industry all over the world. The plant is brand new and equipped with state of the art equipment.
About the Job:
- Perform Electrical and PLC tasks including but not limited to the following: Calibrating, monitoring, repairing and maintaining transmitters, controllers, plant safety systems, power systems and sensors.
- Install and maintain Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) using skills to troubleshoot with communication software.
- Comply with preventive maintenance programs and record keeping of repairs and upgrades.
- Install, calibrate, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical instrumentation, equipment and associated electrical/electronic controls and related devices for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, visually examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, transformers, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- 2 year degree in Electronics or equivalent certification
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a continuous flow manufacturing or industrial environment with automated equipment required.
- Experience troubleshooting PLC equipment is required.
- Experience with Siemens or Endress + Hauser instrumentation specifically would be a plus for this role, but not a must have.
- Must be able to push or pull up to 60 lbs. on occasion