The MRO Coordinator supports manufacturing by monitoring and maintaining parts inventory for maintenance, repair, and operations; creating and sending Purchase Orders (POs) to vendors; receiving materials; and processing invoices for payment by Accounts Payable.
• Locating and delivering parts from the MRO Crib to Production
• Maintaining specific inventory levels of parts
• Entering Purchase Order Requisitions (PORs) and turning them into a Purchase Order
• Tracking orders and back orders
• Setting up new parts in MainSaver system and placing them in inventory
• Receiving in and scanning invoices for payment from vendors
• Scanning and saving packing slips and tracking incoming and outgoing UPS shipments
• Sending parts out for repair
• Creating and tracking work orders
Education – High School diploma or GED / HSE required.
Qualifications – Three or more years of related experience, including forklift operation and use of an Inventory Management software system and Microsoft Outlook. Prefer experience with purchasing duties.
Experience in AS400 or MainSaver, preferred. Practical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, preferred.
Skills – Well organized work habits; Adherence to procedures; High sense of service in support of Maintenance Associates.
Day Shift: 5:45 AM – 6:00 PM. 3 days on (Sa/Su/M); 2 days off (Tu/W); 2 days on (Th/F); 3 days off (Sa/Su/M) and so on.
Hours worked on Sunday more than 40 for the Monday-Sunday workweek are paid at double (2x) the regular hourly rate.