NetSuite Developer/Administrator full-time employee remote position.
If you are a NetSuite Developer / Administrator with Supply Chain / Operations / WMS experience, we have an incredible opportunity for you!
Our client a well-established, thriving organization that provides equipment and services to construction sites and businesses.
They are implementing a brand-new cloud-based NetSuite ERP system across the company.
As the resident NetSuite guru, you will deliver company-wide business solutions through application configuration, development and support.
You’ll leverage your application / software troubleshooting skills for our internal customers. You’ll exercise your business process analysis muscles as you define, develop, test, analyze, maintain, and optimize our in-house and vendor provided software applications. You’ll also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the systems development life cycle.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and 5 years related work experience.
- Education and/or certifications with significant experience in SDLC and project management are desired.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise applications, including at least 2 years’ experience with the day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform required. Certified NetSuite Administrator preferred.
- Understanding of NetSuite ERP workflow functionality and processes.
- Experience using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within the ERP system.
- Experience generating reports and custom reporting within NetSuite.
- Experience with Supply Chain, Operations and warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Business analysis capabilities.
- Understanding of common industry-standard business practices in accounting and warehouse management.
- Business acumen and ability to connect business needs with the right technical solutions
- Proficiency with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows.
- The ability to manage competing priorities, solve problems quickly, and work independently.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Occasional travel as needed.