Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
Our client is seeking a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative for their Waterloo, IA insurance agency. This CS Rep/Agent will provide risk management services for the sale and service of personal lines of insurance. This Rep will assist with other agency functions as needed.
- Responsible for promotion of new sales and retention of personal lines accounts.
- Identify customer risk exposures and make coverage recommendations accordingly.
- Document all relevant contacts and developments to customer accounts on Agency Management System.
- Underwrite exposures and communicate with carriers to meet insurance company guidelines.
- Proactively communicate with customers as needed and establish follow up procedures for outstanding items.
- Perform any other duty relevant to agency financial matters, agency operation and profitability.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work with others to solve problems.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Risk Management, Personal Lines and Insurance experience.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to maintain thorough product, risk management, sales skills and market knowledge.
- Must have strong computer skills in Windows, Outlook, Word & Excel.