Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player
- Home Health experience preferred
- New grads encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we need additional experience for this opening.