PLC / Robot Technician 1st shift or split shift (1030am to 630pm)
Great opportunity working for a Global Company and one of the largest manufacturing facilities in South Carolina
- Award Winning Manufacturer of Consumer Outdoor Products
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Comprehensive Benefits and Salary Program
- Chance to be part of a proud team manufacturing award winning products recognized world wide
- Complete corrective or preventative maintenance
- Dissemble, repair, reassemble robots or components
- Install, program and repair controllers, tools, conveyors
- Development of computer software and/or path programming
- Fanuc and ABB robot programmers
- Spot welding, material handling applications
- Robot input and Output communication setup
- Electrical & Mechanical troubleshooting
- Skilled programming in Operator safety, Productivity/output, Reduced cycle times
This position is responsible for programming, troubleshooting, debugging and preparation of robots to specifications.
- Programming, troubleshooting, debugging, and optimizing robotic system cells according to customer specifications-scope.
- Robot programming to customer specification and satisfaction, teaching points and adding all proper signals between robot and all peripheral equipment settings, and verifying load settings, TCP’s and remote TCP’s, adjusting robot dress package as required.