A successful research laboratory that has been been in business for over 30 years is looking for a Production Assistant to join their team. The company has employee paid benefits, vacation, and 401k match.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in daily production and buffer preparation.
- Maintain equipment according to in house procedures.
- Report results accurately and timely.
- Complete notebooks/worksheets accurately.
- Inform lab manager of weekly tasks and complete tasks assigned by manager.
- Learn and maintain records using in house computer program.
- Interact with all company personnel positively to ensure a healthy working environment.
- Follow ISO 9001:2015. Maintain all ISO documents and standards designated to them.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent and or 2 years job experience.