Our client, a global nonprofit for biologics and medical devices, is seeking a talented Quality Engineer to join their innovative team. Based out of their New Brunswick, NJ headquarters, you will be supporting the validations of the designated business unit. In addition to being a part of their incredible mission of healing and saving lives, they offer their employees competitive compensation, great health benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous time-off and much more. Please apply if you meet the requirements.
- Plan validation scopes for product and process launches
- Perform data analysis and risk assessments applying techniques including FMEA & ALARP
- Write protocols and reports using strong technical writing skills
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for standards, data and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 years minimum of validation experience in a regulated industry
- Basic statistics (ANOVA, t-test) knowledge, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of medical device design controls and change control
- A passion and drive for bettering others and changing lives!