**Candidates must have Quality experience in an Automotive Manufacturing Plant **
QUALITY ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality Engineer will communicate with the customer about specification development and common interpretation.
- Investigate, analyze and recommend new material sources to ensure adequate production capabilities.
- Ensure satisfactory material flow to this plant.
- Monitor existing supplier base and ensure consistent conformance to company and customer requirements.
- Escort customer representatives to suppliers, when necessary.
- Perform supplier quality audits and quality system audits.
- Responsible for inspection procedures of incoming purchased materials, or product and materials at various stages of assembly, and of product completion, packaging and shipment.
- Develop, train, implement, and monitor appropriate quality programs.
- Analyze data and recommend appropriate action.
- Train and supervise quality assurance technicians in the use of tools, measuring and dimensional conformance devices, charting, QA procedures and techniques, trouble-shooting, and customer and supplier relations.
- Maintain the quality standards and ensure product and process conformance.
- Coordinate customer annual quality audits.
- Establish and monitor all in-house testing and destruct testing.
- Coordinate all testing required at other facilities.
- Assist in external and internal defect and analysis.
- Provide leadership in troubleshooting. Analyze and resolve material and any internal problems that may cause an interruption of delivery of quality products.
- Requires proper judgment in communications with customer.
- Complies with all Company Safety policies, procedures and rules.
QUALITY ENGINEER EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control position working with TS16949, PFMEA’s, PPAP’s, etc.
- Must have recent Quality Engineering experience.
- High Level of excellent business ethics and integrity.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including 8D’s.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.