- Measurement and visual inspection of materials (receiving, inspection, in process inspection, final inspection, cosmetic inspection, first article measurement.)
- Complete SPC documentation as required.
- Understand and be able to detect out of process conditions by following SPC. Keep SPC current.
- Make quality decisions (accept or reject) based on the provided forms and control plans
- Control plans are to be followed at all times
- Be able to calibrate simple measurement instruments (calipers. micrometers) following written procedures.
- Follow all ISO requirements (ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 13485, and ISO 14001) procedures and processes.
- Be able to use caliper , micrometers, microscopes, comparators, and other measurement gauges to ensure accurate measurement.
- GDP Experience
- Complete all documentation completely making sure to sign and date. Keep required production reports and other assigned documentation and inspection task current.
- Review production jobs running and make sure to stop production if out of process
- 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing setting performing quality inspections
- Experience with SPC documentation
- Experience working with control plans
- Experience working with calipers and micrometers
- Experience working with ISO requirements
- GDP experience
3 to 1130pm