The Quality Manager plans, coordinates, and directs quality program designed to ensure quality control and quality assurance of the production of products consistent with established standards for this manufacturing plant.
- Implement corporate personnel policies and ensure consideration of inter-departmental implications.
- Participate proactively in the Management Team activities.
- Develop the presentation and communication skills of self and all departmental employees.
- Develop relationships with associate company’s relevant functions and actively share ideas.
- Produce a timely monthly quality report of all relevant departmental activities.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance and efficiency of the Quality department.
- Implement the Corporate Quality Policy managing the corporate quality system..
- Document the procedures used to enforce the corporate quality system.
- Formulate the annual Quality Department Plan.
- Actively promote continuous improvement for all processes and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in quality systems, engineering, or related discipline.
- Five+ years of progressively responsible experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in a TS-16949 and ISO-14001 certified workplace.
- Strong knowledge of lean principles with hands-on implementation experience.
- High-level leadership and decision-making skills; able to motivate, influence, and train people.
- Strong customer service, solution driven mindset.