Our client is a global leader in their niche, serving a worldwide customer base and supplying many diverse market segments. They enjoy excellent customer relationships with some of the best known, global manufacturers. With a talented and dedicated staff, they have grown from a small operation founded in over 40 years ago, to one of the leading suppliers in the world today.
The Quality Manager will play a key role in building upon recent improvements, to lead a team in developing robust processes and systems that are nimble, efficient, and reliable to provide for growth and continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership and develop a high-performing quality management team
- Partner cross-functionally to leverage good process and best practice across all aspects of the business
- Serve as management representative for IATF 16949 and assure all departments are aware of requirements, internal audit results and necessary corrective actions
- Own all aspects of quality management systems
- Utilize tools such as APQP, FMEA, MSU, SPC, PPAP, GD&T, CNC machining processes, and heat treat processes
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment, including some experience with metals
- 2+ years of quality management experience strongly preferred
- IATF 16949/ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification a plus