Registered Nurse Case Manager – Dallas, TX & Surrounding areas
Need RN’s in: Dallas / Fort Worth metro area: Dallas, Denton, Collin & Tarrant, Counties
We are looking for dynamic RN’s with either hospice or home health experience to join either our hospice or home health team. Yes, we have care teams that cover hospice and care teams that cover home health….you pick!
We offer great benefits, competitive salaries, outstanding leadership, and corporate support. A minimum of one year home health or hospice experience is required, along with a proven ability to manage a fast-paced, independent work schedule.
- Provide skilled nurse visits to home health or hospice patients in their place of residence
- Provide coordination of care between Interdisciplinary team, patients, and families
- Assist with on call
- Perform and coordinate field and tele-med visits as needed by regulation and necessary by the patient
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about services to comply with the plan of care per diagnosis
- Train and education patient, family/caregivers and staff on appropriate usage of medications, DME, and supplies
- Complete patient admissions, as needed
- Complete all Plan of Care and IDT paperwork to maintain compliance
- Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN License in the state
- At least 1-year hospice or home health experience (required)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records / EMR Software Experience is a PLUS!