Registered Nurse Case Manager – Hospice In-Patient Unit
We are looking for dynamic RN’s with either hospice or home health experience to join our hospice care team.
We offer great benefits, competitive salaries, outstanding leadership, and corporate support. A minimum of one year home health or hospice experience is required, along with a proven ability to manage a fast-paced, independent work schedule.
- Provide skilled care to hospice patients within out In-Patient Unit
- Provide coordination of care between Interdisciplinary team, patients, and families
- Assist with on call
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about services to comply with the plan of care per diagnosis
- Train and education patient, family/caregivers and staff on appropriate usage of medications, DME, and supplies
- Complete patient admissions, as needed
- Complete all Plan of Care and IDT paperwork to maintain compliance
- Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN License in the state
- At least 1-year hospice or home health experience (required)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records / EMR Software Experience is a PLUS!