Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) –
Shift: Full-time Nights (6pm – 6am, Rotating Weekends)
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you will perform the critical care and diagnostic procedures utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases on patients of all ages. As a member of the patient focused care team you will be responsible for performing basic respiratory equipment maintenance, quality control measures and other administrative or technical tasks.
Clinical experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting – preferred
1 year critical care experience (i.e.: ER, ICU/CCU, PICU, NICU) – preferred
Education Required: Associate’s in Respiratory from an accredited program
Licenses and Certifications:
Current Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· Current Texas Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification – preferred
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification – preferred
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification – preferred
· Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab work, and Emotional support (S.T.A.B.L.E.) Neonatal Education Program Certification – preferred
Compensation: Salary with a range of Min – $24.63 Mid – $29.55 Max – $34.45 per hr. based on years of experience.
Up to 15k Sign on bonus available and $3500 relocation assistance available for qualified candidate.