Shift Details: Days
Fantastic opportunity for a CCU Manager RN at a beautiful facility located near Atlanta, GA.
This 643-bed, private, not-for-profit hospital – is a leader in patient care that’s helped the Atlanta community get better and stay well for more than a century. Named the top acute-care community hospital in metro Atlanta in U.S. News and World Report’s Best Hospitals list, Atlanta hospital consistently ranks in the top five among metro Atlanta hospitals in patient experience scores.
Administrative and operational responsibility for assigned departments, including management of cost and finance, human resources, operations, quality of care and clinical outcomes, patient/physician and staff satisfaction, change management and any other relevant responsibilities related to this position. Serves as part of the entity management team and Shared Governance Model focused on promoting the mission, vision and values, of PHC and Nursing Professional Practice, embracing a person-centered philosophy while promoting patient- family centered services across the continuum and enhancing value-driven outcomes. Responsible for succession planning, identifying talent, providing support, education, and resources to grow future nursing leaders. May be required to assists in staffing as necessary to provide clinical care for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Coordinates the daily operations directly impacting patient care and the delivery of customer services.
- Maintains safe work environment and culture, promotes excellence in customer care. Manages quality patient care and quality patient outcomes. Coordinate quality initiatives and process improvement strategies that improve unit based and hospital based score cards.
- Oversees planning, growth and strategic initiatives for assigned departments.
- Facilitates the process for the provision and documentation of personalized care based on the patients’ identified care needs. Utilize best practice standards to improve the Patient care experience
- Manages cost and finances, together with the Director, responsible for creating and managing annual budget and specific targets. Maintains reconciliation process to ensure revenue is captured.
- Manages and mentors Human Resources, keenly aware of efficiencies and maximizing productivity.
- Manages Patient/Physician/Staff Satisfaction.
- Collects and analyzes data to improve performances. Manages, implements and effects change.
- Maintains readiness for regulatory inspections
- Maintains clinical/technical proficiency and may provide direct patient care.
- Provides direction to staff, collaborates in decision making and encourages staff participation at all levels to meet unit based objectives.
- 3 years of RN experience and 1 year of management /supervisor experience. (CCU preferred) *experience within the last year
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced certification in field of specialty
- BLS certification required.
Full benefits included!
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.