NIGHTS – RN Medical Surgical – Forth Worth, TX
Schedule: Fulltime – Nights 7:00pm – 7:00am (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
We are a 75-bed, acute care hospital and since our doors opened in 2015, we have been doing big things. Recently designated a Level III Trauma Center, this three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. In 2019, we were a 5-star recipient for Women’s Care by Healthgrades, and in 2020, the hospital was recognized as a Top General Hospital by earning an “A” for Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. We are proud to serve the growing communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county.
You can expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical, orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The diversity of Med/Surg will provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
• Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
- 12 Beds with 8 bed overflow
- ADN required
- BSN preferred – Will accept ADN if enrolled in BSN program – Must have BSN in 36 months (3yrs)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
- Current BLS
- Must have at least 2 years of current, recent Med Surg experience.
- MUST have acute care experience