RN Operations Director | Continuing Care
Exciting new RN leadership job for a registered nurse who wants a challenge.
This is a brand new role. You will be part of the team establishing the company’s presence in the Washington region. They need an experienced nurse manager or nursing director who can take the lead to…
- Set operations policy and procedures
- Operationalize transitions of care from contract hospitals, SNF’s, and all points of post-acute operations
- Lead and manage the transition of care operations of 3 home health and hospice branches
Salary to $150K + Paid Relocation Expenses + Large Variable Bonus Plan
This is a position for skilled leader. You should be someone who can help build the strategic plan, annual goals, work plans, and policies and budgets. If this sounds like this is the next step in your career, we need to hear from you today!
Nurse leaders whose experience and background include the following will be considered immediately…
- Minimum eight (8) years of progressively responsible health care management including demonstrated success in managing staff and financial resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration, or related field
- Current Washington RN License by date of hire or transfer
This is a job that makes a career statement on your resume. APPLY NOW!