Sales Development Representatives – Growing UK Based SaaS Company! – Fully Remote Boston, MA Area
Our client is a growing SaaS company based in NY and London providing services to the creative industry. This is a super fun, fast growing environment and this role is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to break into SaaS sales. The role is set up to fast track into a full Account Executive Role.
Recent expansion has included client acquisition of clients such as Oracle and Microsoft to smaller high growth companies such as Manscaped and Klarna.
These two openings represent the first SDR’s in the US and will work fully autonomously and remote reporting to the head of sales in London. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established European startup on it’s journey of expansion in the US and beyond.
In this role, you will:
- Make cold calls into target accounts using modern sales techniques and methodologies
- You will nurture great relationships with potential customers by phone, email & social media channels to engage them in conversation.
- You will communicate the value prepositions of the platform to multiple stakeholders through account based selling
- You will become a trusted advisor, able to evaluate, educate and advise prospects on how the platform can help them.
- Generous time off policy 20+ days of paid vacation.
- Two company holidays around the holidays
- Flexible hours and remote work. – whether you have parental responsibilities or just need some headspace, or prefer to structure your working balance a bit differently, our client values responsible autonomy and they default to trust. They will support you in making your work and personal life a management blend
- 10 fully paid sick days per year. Mental health and physical health are treated equally
- Growth and Development fund
- High Quality equipment – Home office set up
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Recent college grad with 1-2 yrs work experience.
- SaaS or technology based industry knowledge is nice but not required.
- You are comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders in marketing, branding, or similar
- You are comfortable building relationships and you don’t give up easily.
- You are self-motivating and you love being part of a team, but you know how to keep yourself moving.
If this profile sounds like you and you are ready for an exciting step in your career, give us a call, text or message us on Linked In. We would love to hear all about your career objectives!!