Seeking Technical Sales professionals with experience selling industrial products or services to Commercial, Institutional, or Industrial customers. Prior experience with commercial HVAC systems, chillers, cooling water, cooling towers, heat exchangers, high/low pressure boilers, or water treatment equipment or chemicals is preferred. As a Sales Engineer you will work closely with your customers to troubleshoot and resolve daily operational and water/steam/HVAC utility-related issues and water safety programs (Legionella prevention/remediation) in addition to helping them achieve longer-term sustainability goals. This sales territory will concentrate on supporting customers located in northern New Jersey. You will work from a home office with NO overnight travel.
Our client is the worldwide leader in technical innovation having core expertise in water, air, and energy management solutions. They promote from within and offer a wide range of career opportunities on a global basis.
- B.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics or other Technical degree
- 3+ years of Engineering, Operations, Field Service, or Technical Sales experience in water treatment, commercial HVAC, energy management, chemical handling, or engineering & construction experience.
- Strong relationship management skills and consultative selling approach are a plus
- Expertise or exposure to HVAC systems, condensers, chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, high/low pressure, specialty chemicals, filtration systems, ultra filtration (UF), reverse osmosis (RO), deionization (DI) is a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude and process problem solving skills.
- Competitive drive and clear track record of high achievements.
- Knowledge or exposure to industrial hygiene, water safety, or Legionella pathogen prevention programs are a plus
- Ability and desire to solve problems in a wide range of commercial and manufacturing process settings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
Compensation includes a very attractive base salary commensurate with experience, UNCAPPED sales commissions, company vehicle, excellent benefits, matching 401K, and paid vacation. Relocation assistance will be provided for outstanding candidates with ties to the NJ/NY area.