This position assists with the support of the SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system with extensive knowledge about EDI and SAP Environment.
- Set up and maintain Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners in SAP S/4 HANA environment per customer requests.
- Monitor and analyze SAP IDOCs.
- Review SAP segments for different EDI maps and work with EDI partner for IDOCs and x12 segment mapping as per Trading partners mapping specifications.
- Design and develop problem resolution procedures for the EDI system.
- Design and develop trading partner barcode shipping labels as per specifications.
- Document instructions for all EDI trading partner documents.
- Key member of ERP support team for Implementation and supporting existing EDI Trading partners and onboarding new EDI Trading partners on SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Regular Attendance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience as SAP EDI Analyst.
- Strong hands-on EDI and x12 experience is mandatory.
- Experience with SAP is mandatory
- Experience with MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel), e-mail systems.
- Experience with multiple project deadlines with minimal guidance
- Understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action means
- Can provide client project support for various corporate projects.
- The ability to troubleshoot highly technical problems as they relate to EDI, IDOCs, X12, and analysis of data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in ERP environment.