The employer is a global investment firm with offices in New York, NY, Menlo Park, CA, and Hong Kong. The firm manages $10+ billion in assets on behalf of individuals, nonprofit organizations, and institutional investors by focusing on high growth investments in the technology, media, and telecommunications space in both the public and private markets. Our investment approach consists of making a small number of investments based on rigorous proprietary research. We look to have a multi-year holding period, an approach which has led to uncommon returns for our investors through a broad range of market conditions over the past 15+ years.
We are looking for a solid Scala Engineer with at least 3+ years experience.You will use tools such as Apache Spark for coding and working with our internal data.
Please make sure to look for top candidates for the role – strong schools, and decent tenure in top companies.
What’s in it for you:
– Opportunity to work in a lean team with the very brightest in New York and the Silicon Valley
– Competitive salary with generous year end bonus
– Opportunity to choose and work with cutting edge architectures and web services
– Fully stocked kitchens and free lunch
– Free personal training sessions with our trainers at the office’s private gym